4 Questions to Ask Diamond Microdermabrasion Specialist in Hicksville, NY
Beautyville Laser & Aesthetics offers microdermabrasion to make your skin fresh and smooth. For More information, call us or book an appointment online. We serve clients from Hicksville, NY and all over Long Island.
Table Of Contents:
What is diamond microdermabrasion?
Is diamond microdermabrasion good for your skin?
What are the benefits of diamond microdermabrasion?
How much does it cost to get a diamond microdermabrasion treatment?
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic skin resurfacing treatment that uses non-invasive technology to gently exfoliate and refresh the skin. It helps clear the skin from dead skin cells and stimulates the growth of collagen and elastin, two proteins that help to maintain the skin’s structure and health. It is a low-risk and painless procedure and is particularly successful in reducing the appearance of facial concerns such as blemishes, fine lines, dull skin, age spots, and other discolored patches on the skin (hyperpigmentation).
Microdermabrasion uses two methods of treatment. The diamond-tipped wand is used in the newer method that is gently passed over the skin and the dead skin cells are removed by a vacuum-like device. The second form of treatment releases fine crystals onto the surface of the skin effectively exfoliating it, and releasing the dead surface skin cells before they, and the crystals, are sucked back into the machine. Both treatment methods take about 30 minutes and may entail a sensation like a mild scratch as the dead skin is removed.
Microdermabrasion is particularly good for facial skin as it is designed to tackle fine lines and wrinkles and other visible signs of aging. It is good for brightening the skin and giving it a healthy glow; treating sun damage, acne scars, or fine lines; unclogging pores that cause persistent blackheads and acne; and maintaining healthy, clear skin. Microdermabrasion is particularly effective in producing clear, younger-looking skin due to the increased production of collagen and elastin, two proteins responsible for the structure and appearance of the skin.
Microdermabrasion is a popular skin resurfacing treatment because of the many benefits it offers. These include:
– Little to no pain or side effects due to its non-invasiveness
– It is suitable for use on any skin type or color
– It helps to produce collagen and elastin for younger-looking skin.
– It is an effective treatment for a number of skin concerns such as wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, melasma, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and scarring.
– Reducing skin damage caused by aging, stress, and sun exposure.
– Fading age spots and uneven pigmentation – the number of treatments needed will depend on how dark the patches of skin are, and this problem usually responds well to other skincare treatments such as laser therapy or topical vitamin C.
– Shrinking enlarged pores and blackheads – enlarged pores can be a sign of aging, so reducing their size can make the skin look younger. It shouldn’t be used on skin with active acne breakouts or irritated skin (which includes blackheads) but reducing the size of the pores can result in fewer blackheads over time.
– Reducing acne scars – microdermabrasion is effective in decreasing acne scars.
– Fading stretch marks – The cell turnover that results from a microdermabrasion treatment, together with the new collagen that is produced, enables the skin to heal itself and smooth out stretch marks.
Here at BeautyVille Laser & Aesthetics, we offer our microdermabrasion treatment for $100 per session. You may require repeated sessions of microdermabrasion to get desired results, and each session depends on the goals and expectations of the patient. If you would like to know more about how this treatment can benefit you, contact us today! We are located in Hicksville, NY and serve clients from Levittown NY, East Meadow NY, Plainview NY, Westbury NY, Farmingdale NY and all over Long Island. We look forward to meeting you!